X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
posted at 10:56 PM

I need a haircut yo!


THANK YOU SALLY!
:DD
OH well, my darn printer failed me today when I tried printing the I&R.
OMG, you sucks la.
But Superwoman Sally saves the day!
OMG, Sally almost printed all of the drafts and final submission stuffs for Project Work la.
OMG, if Sally isn't around, i wonder what will i do, without you.
hahas.
Much thanks ya! :)

Anyway, today marks the final day of PW.
We filed all the stuff that we did for PW throughout the year.
Man, how time flies. Really.

Then I had to wait for a pathetic 4 hours for CO practice to start.
OMG.
But it was well-spent. HAHA
Had lunch with Sally & MX;
toured TeckWhye for 2 hours.
HAHAHA really.
The rain came when we were crossing the road to the bus stop, to school.
Yucks, i love walking in the rain, but it made my hair stinks and itch.
:(

CO was a total boredom.
Time don't fly here. It was rotting moment.
I actually wanted to start learning the new song,
but eh, no willing kind souls wanna teach okay.

Nearly flare up yo
it always make my day sucks.

Anyway, I had dinner & for UK parent session.
awwwwww, i'm so looking forward to it.