Wednesday, November 12, 2008
posted at 11:32 PM
Oh my god, i have been freaking tired this few days,
all my fault, cos i was kinda lazy to finish the stuff i had to.
Anyway, i spent my whole day at KSS staff lounge,
starring at Ms. Vanitha's laptop, and edit the stuff yo.
It was weird eating lunch at a table full of teachers, and one student.
And that's me.
But I heard one of the teacher said that she's going BeiJing and get the Karaoke machine,
that already has the song in them.
I can't remember the amount of songs it has, I remembered it costs S$200 ++.
And plus, you could go back and update the songs inside!
I was kind of awe and everything.
Kind of interesting to join teaching huh,
All of them were cracking around!
After that Ms.Tan went for her haircut.
HAHAHA, I should have gotten the photo from Ms.V as evidence.
hahas. & I had my injection.
Maybe it's really ages since i had an injection, the last was in pri 6, so it's 7 years ago,
i kind of find it slightly painful.
Then there was numbness huh.
:(
& that's all!
Shopping out tomorrow with SHARON DAR`!
:D