X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, November 22, 2008
posted at 4:16 PM

HOLY SHIT! (er, pun not intended :) )

SNORE WHITE. (pun intended)

okay, i have a rather chao-da face now, just to a few hours under the sun.

Footdrill Competition!
Awwweee, this year's FDC was held at Maris Stella High.
So yeap, woke up so early in the morning to join the bus to watch the competition.
Wow, I kinda find it weird to sit in the audience.
But then..

Video-woman for today.
HAHAHA! Any schools that want to video can pay MOONEY for them.
GEE/

Anyway, I think GESS's display is AS HOT AS THE SUN.
I was in total shock when HOLY INNOCENT won the CHAMPIONSHIP,
though Holy's one is impressive.
Drastic changes to Hai Sing I think.

Oh well, at least WE HAVE THE HANDSOME-EST FOOTDRILL COMMANDER LOR.
HAHAHA!

Anyway, we went back school for Open House.
Well, I'm fk-ing mad at the SSC,
they are REALLY REALLY RUDE.

1 more day & i'm off to ENGLAND! :DD
i'm supper egg-cited!