X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Sunday, October 19, 2008
posted at 10:41 PM

YAY! I am back in SINGAPORE!
YEAP! I went overseas just now. To Pulau Semakau.
LOL! I bet you all do not know where the heck it is.
It exists yeah.

& it is one of the islands of Singapore.
It's a landfill yah. I thought it is some stinking place with lots of rubbish dump there.
But hey! It was clean and green and very nice! :)

Anyway, I was damn unhappy having to wake up as early as 5 am in the morning just for PD.
Arghh. How many hours of beauty sleep have I missed this week?!
A LOT leh! :(
So yes, bus service only starts at 0600++ so I can only take the LRT,
which brings back many memories :)



The ferry ride was not cool, it was rocking and made all of us giddy.
But the place was nice! There's this huge space, it looks suitable for car racing.
But it was damn hot there, the whole road was like a highway, but just that it goes round in circles, and very very ULU.



you see the scorching sun?! yes, i'm turning chao ta.



The event was a 5 KM CEO RUN.
Sok and I were at the water plus Turning point of the event.
So yeap, we were stranded in the middle of nowhere with 2 strangers.
Oh, and it was like the highway, the side where the green is are like safari, the other to the sea.

my god. if i'm stranded here, i'm so going to die la.




So yes, we had fun there alright.
We chatted with them, pour water for the runners, set up the boulders as turning point.


It was hilarious!
Firstly, they purposely move the boulders towards them so that they could sit in the shade and hand the runners their bands.
Secondly, it is very ironic because it was a clean&green event, that is to protect the environment right?
They drank & pour the water & throw the cups onto the floor.
So we moved the rubbish bin towards the popular side with the most crushed&thrown water cups. HAHA!



like the safari & hunting ground?


The event ended soon after, the station ICs cold-heartedly left us all alone in the middle of nowhere. Luckily Derrick Sir still remember us and came to hitch us up.


Oh, and those factories across the sea looked like COCACOLA cans!
Like they were stuck in the mud or something, without the red&white package they came in.


The funny thing was when we went to pick up JunWei & YouKang.
They knocked on the back door of the ambulance, but we had no idea how to open it.
But when we finally opened the door, there was no one there and the ambulance moved off!
& we were like :" huh? How come sir don't want let them get onto the ambulance?"

& ended up they thought they had board the ambulance already!
HAHA!
So yes, we stopped and waited for them. :)

We saw Jade Seah & Desmond Koh!:D
& we took lotsa peekture!:D
(it's still with Derrick sir)



on our way back to Singapore, we have the sleeping king & queen!
tee-hee! :D
Be surprised to see your peekture here SOK!

到现在,
我还对那双迷人的眼睛念念不忘