X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Thursday, October 23, 2008
posted at 8:29 PM

What a terrible week!
Very unlucky, Ouch!

I got the shock of my life!
But that's a hush hush, I do not want some rubbish tags on my blog.
But however, that would be fun! HAHA!
Stayed back in school to do PW because we wanted to accompany the 4 who landed on detention.
We had Chicken Chop from school: it wasn't that good but okay, cos the fried cutlet still had it's skin on it.

Wednesday was Dooms Day!
We got back our results.
& I just felt.. emotionless.
I felt.. weird, just sitting there and stone.
I am sorry.

Today!
Finally I had a go on OP.
Man, I was so so AFRAID.
My heart threatened to jump out of my body huh.
Surprisingly, I hit 4 minutes, but my answering the question was damn short!
I can't believe I did that anyway, my brain insisted on finishing that question within 3 short sentences.
I am sorry, team-mates!

Then we had high-tea at Ministry of Food!:D
The deserts there were yum!:DD
Then we went to shop around while the guys had their dinner.
&OH! we saw someone; He had so so much time, roaming Lot1.
Poor thing he :(