Sunday, September 07, 2008
posted at 10:37 PM
I am auditioning my nose to anyone who needs it.
Really.
Right this minute, right at this second.
Sneezing non-stop since I entered the JE Library at 1300
till now. What the Hell.
Reall, who says we have to breathe through the nose?
BLAH~ Please get rid of my nose right now.
I have no love for my nose.
Anyway, I gotten a haircut today.
WARNING: DO NOT LAUGH.
But it's way lighter and easier to wash.
Probably because the amount of hair that was cut off filled up the whole of the dustbin,
and my haircut take ages.
Probably a small success: I tried Halogen Derivatives Tutorial today. :D
But a great disappointment:I do not understand the WHOLE thing. :(
Damn, I'm desperate right now. Must Study HARD larh!
To SHARON DAR`:hey dear, I did not say much during the phone conversation just now.I can feel your agony, your pain, your desperation in need of someone to listen and provide some care and advice. Sorry that in the whole conversation of around 30minutes, I think I only add in less than 10 sentences. BLAH~ I just hope that you could give yourself some time to cool down and think of the next move. I think it's been hard for you, you thinking probably to let go, but I could still sense the reluctance. Girl, do make the correct decision. We will always support you, and be here for you always. :DCheer up alright.