Friday, July 11, 2008
posted at 5:24 PM
what a tiring day! :(
Luckily it's FRIDAY, Saturday is just hours away, and sleeppppppp moreeeeeeeeeeeee!
Yes, cos I don't think I will have much sleep in the weeks to come.
Promotion is just 2 months away! :(
okay.
Gotten back Lit papers already.
Great. the result was disastrous.
Horrific, terrible.
Need to buck up already.
Promos are here soon.
PE was terrible.
We were taken by this relief-teacher;
rumour was that he's a PTI.
Made us run 3 rounds AND 3 sprints!
So darn tired can! & my legs went numb.
& that Mr.Jonathan was LAUGHING at us. 幸灾乐祸.
Lessons went smoothly.
Conducted first SL meeting.
Going to type meeting minutes later. hahas, used the uniform group meeting style.
No CO practise today!
Hmm, it's great that we could go home early today. :)
but hey, I guess I'm starting to miss CO :)
LOL.
Was watching
娱乐百分百 just now.
罗志祥残酷舞臺全记录.
& it dawn on me;
should treasure all the times we have with our dearest ones.
we will not know when or where we will lose them.
things are so unpredictable.