Saturday, July 26, 2008
posted at 5:49 PM
I have come to a conclusion today that 4 fingers means unable to show the twist sign, take the Pledge, nor show the okay sign. It's such a hindrance.
Anyway, went back Kranji for SJAB training,
because I was the DS for today.
Got to say this year's NDP was kind of unusual, including the ultra random plus spastic part.
The NDP participants marched off the parade square already, but had to run back screaming like Red Indians going for war, except that they did not come armed with spears.
Then they formed the NDP 08 thing.
Then they sang the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song, okay, shouted, cos they wanted it to be loud.
Then they shouted the jingle;
and then they ran off screaming again.
Like, so random.
I was sitting there, and i was super stun. hahas.
But I guess it was nice and special yeah. :D
Helped invigilating the Sec1s for Mock First Aid.
Stuck in the classroom for a whole 1 hour;
Lunched at Limbang.
Man, like months since I went to Limbang for lunch. :)
Sweet reminisces.
Tried teaching Sec1s drills.
LOL.
Rushed to PJ for meet the parent session.
blah~