X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Friday, June 27, 2008
posted at 11:29 PM

Cultural Fiesta Night,
the day that is so anticipated cos finally I could meet up with SHARON, and finally, SHUWEN.

IN THE END, SOMEBODY 重男轻友, PANGSEH US SEH!
TOTALLY spoild my mood.
BLAH~


so yeahhhhh.
not much changes for the physical side of KRANJI SS.
okay, did not actually walked around the school cos my flats were killing me.

CFN started like an hour later? yeahhh.
This time round we got a new VIP. hahas.
& the atmosphere this year was... totally different.
Maybe because this is the first time not participating in CFN?

memories, reminisces.
once, we were the captivation of the audience.
folkdance, street dance, and costume parade.
it's weird sitting in the audience. :(

anyway, SHUWEN and I were kind of rude huh. hahas.
we were criticising all those participants!LOL! that they do not have co-ordinations, & blahblahblah.

hahas.
children are more and more cleverer nowadays.
I remembered we used recycled materials for our costumes for our Finals which was in Secondary One, and it was called International Folkdance Night then. We gotten rubbish bags for skirts and tunics. NOW the younger generations are using PONCHOS. hahas.

W were so obedient, to learn all the moves during folkdance, auditioning for the Finals without any practises, and the 2ND RUNNER UP without any practises at all until the day itself.
It's hilarious, good fond memories of the good old days.

& then there's street dance. from practises, to scoldings, and strict discipline from the instructor, we were the Street Dance Champion in 2006. :D

Last year as a Kranjian was more daring, last minute down to town to rent costumes,
spending hours in the changing rooms, in and out of huge, heavy but glamorous gowns and costumes. Had a hard time in the Vict.gowns, hot and heavy and tripped on the skirts lotsa times till it's mostly ripped. oops.

&, to this year watching CFN, instead of participating in it. hahas.

so yeahhhh. Quite a lot of 4D`o7's went back.
It's great to see all the familiar faces: Amirah, to Klara and of course, Mandy.
oh well, all of us did not change much actually.

Standard for Folkdance & street dance dropped so much.
Juniors started following our trend, renting and wearing costumes.

What I enjoyed so much was the MASS DANCE!:DD
Dancing in the flats was tough, but I love it alright!
Encore-ed! & met up ZhiSen at Lot1.
McFlurry-ed,
HOME SWEET HOME!

sweet illusions;
are the worst nightmare.

PS. will upload photos after I collaborate them. :)