Tuesday, May 13, 2008
posted at 7:58 PM
SHUCKS!
My shift for tomorrow's chemistry SPA is pushed up to Shift 2.
So I only have 15-minutes of break. RARRR.
& my shift is like, all guys can. RARR.
Today was alright.
Re-ran 2.4. YES! I gotten better results!:)
it's 15:32. WOOTS! Though it's darn far off from my secondary schools record.
RARR.
&I merely did not smile today lah,TWINNIE and dearest HUSBANDS.
HAHA. Made me so shy when ah BIAN came and asked my why I'm so quiet. LOL!
HAHAS.!ROFL.
Heats after school today.
WOOTS! CO guys ROCKS!:) YUPP! of course, they WON.
Just too bad,SC was fouled.hahas. All else I can see the competition between CO and SC.
hahas.
Accompanied CO girls for their practice.
They are going to have the competition on the real day itself.
hahas.
GAMPATTE people! :)
oh well. I'm watching the BEN XIANG ZHONG LI SHI.
RARRR!
KRANJI, YOU ROCKS BIG TIME ALRIGHT!
NO MATTER WHAT, YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS IN MY HEART.
I still LOVE THE WARMTH OF THE TEAM SPIRIT IN KRANJI.
& yeah. I so SO MISSED KRANJI! :(
Not able to go back this week. :( It's college day, and there's performance!:(
Anyway,KSJ, ALL THE WAY FOR THIS SATURDAY SOCCER ALRIGHT?
MISSES`.