Friday, May 16, 2008
posted at 9:55 PM
*punches fist*
YES! It's FRIDAY! so it's just ONE more week and we can be OFFFFFFFFFFF for HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSS! :D
oh well. But firstly, I will have to mug hard for GP on the coming FRIDAY.
Next week's outline seems so short.
Monday is a holiday, Wednesday's SPORTS MEET and FRIDAY's gp.
First week of holiday is darn full of activities!
There's lessons ALL week! okay, apart from 28.
& there's LIT camp on 30&31.
& then 1st june's FAC.
oh dear. We will not have enough time to train for FAC AT ALL.
RARRRRRRRRRR.
Anyway. Today's alright.
PE was freaking HIGH. LOL.
Maths Lecture was LOW. LOL. cos i'm like, so sleepy.hees/
Mr.Chan wasn't in for tutorial.
Escaped the din of the class to the comfort of food and peace at the cafe.
oh well. We were intruded when the bell rang at 1230, and hordes of students came crashing to the cafe.
Filed and printed some chinese stuffs.
Skipped Chinese Lesson as we had to get prepared for rehearsals today.
:)
okay. I guess I'm getting better with the fingerings.
Anyway, the J2s are leaving.
Though I did not get the chance to bond and know them better,
oh well, I guess I'm going to miss them.
Gonna miss SHIFU and his guidance.
miss TANG SHUSHU, for his seriousness,
miss JOVAN for his erm, retardness,
miss MERVIN, for his face(cos he has the half-wuzun face).
miss SHARON&JESSICA, i don't really interact with them, but i like their presence:).
& of course, other seniors as well. :)
Starting to like CO the way it is. :)
Enjoying every practice, though it's hard to tear away from friends after school to go for practices. haha
OH! && of course, CONGRATULATIONS for the NEW EXCO!:)
& congrats DORIS! You made me SO SO PROUD!:))
(photos uploaded tomorrow,if i have the time.)
&& matchstick:
do take care alrights. nothing is much more better that friendship.
you will still get to see him in school what.
我望向你的脸
却只能看见一片虚无
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
忘了掀开