X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, May 17, 2008
posted at 11:32 PM

okay.
Just reached home after the first dinner session with CO peeps.
oh well. It will be the first and the last having dinner with the seniors.
(man, it's kind of weird calling em seniors, since i have been the senior for like 2 years. LOL)

&well, just get to know the seniors well luh. :(
Come back more often alright!:D

Anyway, today's PJC's COLLEGE DAY.
(AJC's college day's today too)
well, today's my VERY FIRST performance .
I was late to get prepared for CO practice before we get ourselves seated for performance.
Cos I was busy watching 命中注定我愛你!:D
it's TOTALLY SUPERB alright!
Cos it's darn funny yeah. hahas.
so yeah. But I was on time luh. hahas.
We had a 2hours practice before we went for tea break.
I was darn hungry before we were released can.
Cos the more times and more harder the drummer hit the drum, the more hungrier we were!
LOL!
hahas. So we had a quick bite, but I was still hungry.HAHA.

Went back for a practice but oh well, we had no chance cos we had to get to our performance ground already.
Waited for awhile and yep! We started playing sooonnnnnnnnnnn.
oh well . i think i screwed up my part yeah.
Cos I realised that my fingering like disappeared can.
So i panicked. RARRRR.
So disappointing.

cam-whorred in the CO room after that cos we had to wait for the minister to leave first.
:)
Went LOT1 for dinner soon after.
While we were waiting for PIZZA HUT to call us cos we wanted a long 12 people seat,
JOVAN & TANGZHE got their ears pierced.
LOL. hahas.
Hang around before we finally could settle down for dinner.
:)
& they mixed up all the food.LOL.
Played some games before heading home. HAHA.
Zhihao darn cute can. hahas. Cos he lose one game so i drank for him.
& yep, I lose one, &LOL, he drank for me too. ROFL.


&i guess i have the fifth husband in my mind now. HAHA.

baby so cute today :))