X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Friday, May 09, 2008
posted at 9:55 PM

MEOW`.
man, I just came back from reading emo posts.
Made me so emo right now. RARRR.

Anyway,I got to stop the habit of coming online and slacking around before forcing myself to start on minus-ing the pile of homework.
LOL.

School's getting bored bored bored nowadays.
oh well. I still have my HUSBANDS to get me through the week! :D

China Studies students do not get the chance of having a break today. RARR.
We had combined classes at MPR3. chemistry. LOL.
we were actually comparing who has the lowest marks. LMAO.

Chinese was FUN can! :D
okay, TWINNIE and I pranked the whole class! of course, Mrs.Soh did not mind.
since i asked for her permission, and she did not say NO(neither is it a YES. HAHA!)
oh well. so the whole plan was so smooth, cos we were the only people in the class.
And Mrs.Soh wasn't around for awhile.
HAHA.
So when everyone was in the class, I announced to the class that there's a surprise test today.
AND EVERYONE WAS WHINING WHY THERE'S A TEST! ROFL!

The papers were distributed down to everyone. And everyone started to do the paper until Mrs.Soh said to keep the paper for HOMEWORK!
RARRRRRRRRRRR!
So everyone was shocked, and all eyes were on us.
& their EXPRESSION was soSO FUNNY! and we couldn't help it and started laughing.
HAHA!

CO training was alright today.
I didn't know the interview was today!:(
So yupp. the interview. RARR. Until now, i'm not sure why I went to sign up for THAT.
I can't stop laughing about it. LOL. too ambitious alright.
:)
& oh.SHIFU. ROFL! I went GAGA during CO training. I guess we will be performing during college day?LOL.



seeing you too much makes my heart runs faster.
clumsiness makes me love you much more better.
just can't get you out of my sight.