X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Friday, May 23, 2008
posted at 3:40 PM

IT's FRIDAY!
It's HOILDAYYYYYYYY!
:D

oh well. There's extra tutorials and lectures next week.
First week of holidays are FULLY PACK. RARRR.
& the next SUNDAY is FAC. RARRRR.
We do not have time to train yeah!:(

Yeah,so I'm rushing down to KSS after maths stuff for training.
BLAH~

Anyway, today's my FIRST PJC MAJOR EXAM!
okay, I'm just being lame here.
Oh well. Today's GP. BLAH.
I totally have no idea what I'm writing today.
Just crapped my way through. BLAH.

Got a copy of Elo's essay.
Went to have lunch with DORIS!:)
We saw MERVIN!Because he's tall and prominent.
But oh well, since we are short an un-prominent, he did not notice us. BLAH.

Went window-shopping after that.
Saw mervin alone. & we went to ka-chiau him!RARR! hahas.
Pat him on his bag but he had NO fan ying.
But I think my crazy laughter caused him to turn around. LOL.
& we asked him whether we could go his house or not.
And he answered BUS STOP.
ROFL! HAHA! oh well, I think he could not hear us yeah. hahas!
But it's funny alright! BLAH~

Finished watching EPISODE 10 of 命中注定我爱你!<3>

Jusqu'à ici;

盼不到我爱的人
我知道我愿意再等
疼不了爱我的人
片刻柔情它骗不了人
我不是无情的人
却将你伤的最深
我不忍 我不能
别再认真
忘了我的人
离不开我爱的人
我知道爱需要缘分
放不下爱我的人
为了解他多么认真
为什么最真的心
碰不到最好的人
我不 我不能
拥在怀中
直到他变冷
爱我的人为我痴心不悔
我却为我爱的人甘心一生伤悲
在乎的人始终不对
谁对谁不必虚伪
爱我的人为我付出一切
我却为我爱的人流泪狂乱心碎
爱与被爱同样受罪
为什么不懂拒绝痴情的包