X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Thursday, May 01, 2008
posted at 11:08 PM

Went to ISTANA to watch PJC's band performance.
Met up SALLY and CHRISTELLA. ELOISE came later.
We took like 5 minutes before we could get into ISTANA.
LOL.
Mr.and Mrs. PRESIDENT were there to witness the whole performance.
hahas.
So cool.
Not much PJCians over there luh.

Headed over to PLAZA SINGAPURA to meet up the guys for dinner.
Still had to wait for them to do their guys shopping before we could settled down for dinner.
Finally settled at CAFE CARTEL @ MARINA Centre. Just as ELOISE got to go. LOL.
Sorry dear!:(

Anyway,we had a fun-filled joy laughter dinner.
And Jonathan was crappy can!
LOL.
And he ordered 2 stuffs and ended up not able to finish the main dish.LOL.

Oh well.I had a nice time watching POOH eat.HAHA.He was sitting in front of me can.
So cute! And DESERTS! SALLY TWINNIE and I spoon-fed each other,
and to POOH too!:))

SALLY,FABIAN and CHRISTELLA cabbed home soon after.
Took MRT with JON and POOH. LOL.
I had a great time taking the MRT with you guys, though POOH didn't talk much and drowned in his music.
At least,I get to know more about JONATHAN.LOL! hahas.

ANDDD!It's pictures time!:)




(okay,I love NATURE!)

(there,the 4 of us;leave nothing but footprints and photos)

(see the vastness of the place?)


(YAY!I love SLIDES!)


(TWINS!)


(ELOISE MOMMY!)

(CHRISTELLA!)

(VASTNESS)

(POOHY,MEOWY)


(the S-CLICK)

(and it's US again!)

(POOH:when's my food coming??I'm going to call the police for kidnapping of my FOOD!)


(spastic.where's our deserts?)

(POOH: WOW.I can't wait for my food!)

(GOGOGO!)

(JON:faster gentle-man!)

(TADA!the gentle-man)

(the violent-men!)

(JON: HAH! I'M FASTER THAN YOU POOH!)







(HELLO!I enjoy my FOOD!)

(REALLY!I'm NOT LYING!)

(Jonathan: AYE!is this sphagetti?)

(BURP!It's delicious!)

(the girls)

(this is call FOOD!)(POOH: THIS IS A FORK ; JON: THIS IS A KNIFE!)
WHICH ONE SHARPER?


(HERM.there's POOH getting his specs up!)

(POOH:NO!Don't steal my FOOD!)

(SALLY:chocolate cake.Isn't there a real life one sitting in front of twin?)

(TWINNIE LOVES!)

(WHAT? we can feed POOH?)

(SALLY:sign of victory.)

(SLURP.DESERTS.)



(disfigured)