Wednesday, April 30, 2008
posted at 7:18 PM
YAY-ness! :D
Tomorrow is a public holiday!
Just so looking forward, because we can have a break from WORK!
Of course, I work on my studies.
BLAH.
Anyway, school was as normal.
Mrs.Beh lesson was alright.Re- analysis of Chapter 3.
The class was so quiet! And we WHISPERED. haha
Break was as usual.
I was rather uneasy sitting right there.man.
Oh well.But I told FABIAN he was SO SHUAI TODAY! XD
hahas. I have no idea what happened to me okay.
Just really,FABIAN IS SOSO SHUAI TODAY!
:))
& I nearly dozed off during China Studies. haha.
Eloise and I were busy playing with our turtles. HAHA
Civics Tutorial was just completing the worksheets Mr.YAP gave us.
Mr.Yap is SO CUTE!( I just don't understand, it's not that we were transparent, but we always don't have a space to stand during assembly. So MR.YAP was there today, and we were once again squeezed out of the queue,BUT! he CHOPPED a place for US! :)))
Had lunch outside with SALLY TWINNIE and CHRISTELLA.
Intended to have dinner today with the guys, but oh well. SORRY! :(
Came back school for CCA.
I'm being so slackish. BLAH.
& I'm so looking forward tomorrow!
It's PJC's BAND PERFORMANCE @ ISTANA! :)CHRISTELLA,ELOISE,TWINNIE and I are going tomorrow!
Any interested participants can come too! It's from
4-5 pm.&&of course, I'm looking forward to TWINNIE and my's DATE WITH FABIAN & POOH tomorrow!
:))
how i wish you were here,
when i needed you the most.
how i wish you were there,
to cheer me on.