Tuesday, April 15, 2008
posted at 10:43 PM
twinnie :)WHEW!
Aren't able to blog for a few days .
Monday was fine alright. A 3 and a half hour break, and we sat there and bitched around.
a fruitful time I guess, since we had a new member! XIAO T! :)
LMAO.
AND! People say TWIN and I are TWINS!
ARE WE?! :))
& today's E-LEARNING DAY.
It's great able to wake up late, but oh well, there's TONS and TONS of things needed to be done.
Subjects that are not on the Tuesday timetable popped up too.
And LIT was to be done at 6. CSE at 1159 today.
Tonight,I mean.
Managed to finish them all! :D I'm so darn proud of myself can. The most hardworking day ! :)
NIGHTS! so tired of staring at the computer the WHOLE DAY!:(
BUT! I'm yet to finish MR.SAS work YET! SHEESH.
time tells.
imy.
fondest of all memories.