Friday, April 18, 2008
posted at 8:32 PM
because the way you are,
I breathe. Je t'aime.So tired today. :(
Mr.SAS was rather bad-tempered.
But he praised US(08S13) and the J2s. I was all SMILE! :)
Anyway,up next was PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
We did the BEEP TEST okay. It was darn tough alright! But only able to endure to LEVEL 5 only :(
And PAPA MR.YAP went up till LEVEL 11.hahas.
Had an early recess. And we purposely stayed in the canteen to wait for MR.ANDY,
cos we wanted to see CHRISTELLA PAISEH!
HEEHEE!

TWINS!:)
And we were all BONKERS today. Crazy man. Okay,it's just me and SALLY.
CHINA STUDIES TUTORIAL was getting more interesting.
FINALLY! we have some assignment to do!HAHA
Lunched at the CAFE!
Then CHINESE lesson!
OOPS. We girls were sitting at the back. So we were not paying any attention in class.
SORRY! Sending songs,AND SINGING!OOPS!
JASLINE and I can practically LINKED everything to SONGS lah!
MEOW~
And we were crapping behind the class..
And ELOISE was so CUTE!
The way she picked up the calls was darn funny can! :)
CO practice after that.
:)




SPASTIC US!(CHERYL!:D )

就这样,渐渐地忘了你的背影,
忘了你的样子,
忘了对你的思念。