X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
posted at 7:16 PM

okay.
Though I still have tons of stuffs needed to be done, but I'm here to UPDATE!
Cos I don't want YOU dead baby!:)
LMAO.

Anyway, Wednesday was as usual.
Photo-copied some stuffs.
And China Studies lesson was SKIPPED cos it collaborated with the FIRE DRILL.
And the WHOLE FIRE DRILL lasted for nearly an HOUR.
If there IS going to be a REAL fire, I'm wondering the Fire Drill is of use cos the school took such a LONG time to settled all the students AND the admin stuff. I mean, I must admit I'm one of the many who STROLLED to the field when the bell rung, but well,no sense of urgency.
PLUS! today was darn HOT can!
Made us stand in the sun.

Headed for CT and YUP! started writing those small messages for everyone..
By the end of the lesson, the whole role was busy with the books.HAHAS.

Photobucket


& since it was GP ENRICHMENT DAY, we watched I AM DAVID today.
It's rather touching I think, but I was emotionless at that time.LOL.
And after that, SALLY,AIYSAH, TERENCE and I stayed back in school and tried annotating those darn poems, but to no avail. LMAO.

better start mugging right now! :(

Photobucket

CIAOS!