Thursday, April 10, 2008
posted at 7:28 PM
MEOW!
:)
O8S13 CELEBRATES APRIL BABIES TODAY!
After many days of planning(we didn't really plan actually).
mans.
And I was wrapping all of the presents after I finished my LIT stuff, which was around 12 am okay..
TIRED. Spent nearly an hour on them :) Must appreciate our PRESENTS okay!:))
Anyway.Lessons was OKAY today.
PE was first period. Did agility training.LOL.
And 3 rounds around the track.
LIT lesson was BETTER. Mr.SAS was NICE! and we were starting to open up alright.
Nothing much after that.
But just that the RAIN came when it was like 10 minutes before LUNCH break,which was when FABIAN was supposed to cycle to LOT 1 to get the cake.
How SUAY can!
Luckily MR.YAP drove over to get the cake AND the CLASS PHOTO! :D
THANKS LOADS! :D
So it was a HAPPY ENDING today! :D
& I have a nice chat while walking to LOT 1 today,SALLY DEAREST! :))
&& ELOISE and ELENA DEARESTS!DO GET WELL SOONNNNNNNNNNNN!
We have a few pieces of cakes for YOU all okay! :))
AU REVOIR! :)
(PHOTOS of today was UPLOADED on NEWLY SET UP CLASS BLOG! :D