Wednesday, April 23, 2008
posted at 7:20 PM
Just another brand new day, just another step towards doom.
I'm still not done with PI YET!
+ I'm not done with Dramatisation either. SO DEAD.
So screwed.( Brought my screwdriver to school today. LMAO)
+ I'm like superbly obsessed with LIONY now.HAHA! I took so much of her pictures.
Assembly was a super-PISSED off.
Just cannot understand why does people make stupid empty promises?
Though I don't remember she made any promise. MEOW.
So I ended up damn vulgar today.
SORRY!
Seminar today was cool.
Imagined the guys in our class go BOTAK. LOL LOL LOL.
hahas. i can imagine them in the uniform, but it's hard to produce the nearly-hairless image.
LOL.
Tried annotating the poems for dramatising.
Slightly pissed that someone went off earlier.
(sorry.)
We tried our best, but could not come up with anything! :(
so shitty.
ciaos.
bébé de tammie.
IMY.
pourquoi pourquoi pourquoi vous doivent regarder loin ?
pourquoi pourquoi pourquoi nous doivent être tellement presque pourtant jusqu'ici ?
pourquoi pourquoi pourquoi la distance ?
pourquoi pourquoi pourquoi torture je tellement ?
Je suis désolé pour vous laisser écrivant ma vie,
Je suis désolé pour vous laisser prendre la commande de moi.
(french)
Saw darling twice today, but DENG me leh! pierce my heart.