X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Thursday, April 17, 2008
posted at 7:22 PM


(eloise sleeping in class again! resolution not good cos I zoomed in.)



(LOL!I realise 3/4 pictures have FABIAN face leh!:) )



(&& SALLY DEAREST! :D wahhh.realise we everyday take PHOTOS together!:D)


WHEW!
Another day to be cancelled out from my calendar.
Tomorrow is the LAST DAY of the WEEK!:)
So looking forward,cos the girls were agreeing of doing our work out on the SATURDAY!
I'm HAPPY!
MEOW.
Anway, lesson as usual today.
Just that was a little bit pissed cos some people wanted extra chemistry lesson and he ended up sleeping.LMAO.
BUT! ELOISE was darn funny can!THANKS!:)
She was caught SLEEPING in class like, THRICE? wahahas.
& then SALLY and I were looking at her whether she fell asleep again..
and she nearly DID! so CUTE! :))
And today was like so darn tiring can.
AND! got through the PI again and had a nice chat with the guys! and girls!:)
LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS! <3!