Tuesday, April 22, 2008
posted at 6:57 PM
Didn't get to see darling in the morning. So down in the morning.haha
First up was maths lesson. Ms.Haridas wasn't here again today which is a blessing to the whole class. And I understand more on Maths without her around. hahas
Chem lecture was like the hurricane, I still aren't stable and firm standing on the ground, gotten stuck somewhere.
Darn hard MAGGI for break, cos the queue was darn long.
So pathetic, and Cousin P was like, sitting right behind me. LOL.
Chem prac next and it was alright. Just we were a little bit blur and confused.
I lost all my sense of direction.hahas
Maths lecture..LUNCH..OOPSY.
& I was looking around the whole class for my favourite colour.hees.
&& that Fabian asked why my fringe was slanted. ROFL! so random.
+ I edited POOHY's chinese essay! Awed by the chim words. hahas
GP tutorial in the Computer Lab. The facility was like...AGRHH, I practically have NO COMMENTS. LOL.
But laptops are cool, but annoying. hahas.
PE was so SO tedious! Though the outcome of SOO HUI's PE sessions was expected, but still it was so STRESSFUL can! I can't even move my limbs right now..sitting down means I can't get up anymore..MEOW~
You put good use of skills from NPCC yeah!


(RED RED FACE )

( stupid sacrificial wound)
sett dig behandla som ett barn två gånger.
Tänkt kunde jag,
tanke mig canen,
skjuta dig till baksidaen av
mitt varar besvärad.
Men jag gissar I-förmiddagen
som för är lättrogen till
funderare så, fånget drivan av
precis digWAHAHA!it's in swedish okay. :)
Call me SMART. HAHA