X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, April 19, 2008
posted at 9:04 PM

Darn tired from 'mugging in the library' today.
Can't say it's true mugging, cos we did not do much there. :(

Cos I just missed you soso much.

Christella was there to book a place for us. Well, we chose the 4th floor cos TWINNIE and I were NOISY.
:)
But Christella could not get the round thing cos SHE TOOK THE LIFT.
Due to her PAINS everywhere.
LOL.

Anyway, didn't did much lah,(I'm just repeating,cos I'm like so tired my brain cells aren't producing.)
Lunched soon after.
And we were so hyper after lunch can.
Started dee-siao Christella AGAIN!
Poor GIRL! HAHA

KASH and 4D-mates left too. But STRANGER came with her friends soon after.
(It's wan ting kay.)

And ALAN came with the present. MEOW.
BECAUSE OF HIM I LOST ALL MY BRAIN-CELLS OKAY!
SO MAD AT HIM!
MEOW~

okay.I should SAY THANK YOU RIGHT?
THANKS for the PRESENT!
NO THANKS for all the STRESS you put on ME!


And not funny okay.
Laugh some more, CHRISTELLA, cos I will venge all my STRESS on YOU!
And MONDAY reminds me of MR.SAS sitting in for GP lesson,
AND which reminds me to PREPARE for DEBATE!
:(