Sunday, March 02, 2008
posted at 3:30 AM
Woke up late for today's Kranji's Annual Road Run.
Supposed to fall in at 6.45 am,and I only woke up at 6.45.
Great.
Thought I don't need to go down,so that I can sleep longer,but in the end had to rush down to Chinese Garden.
Yup,this year's Road Run was held at the ChineseGarden.
Had to walk such a long way to the starting point from the Mrt Station.
And nearly got lost man.
Reached destinated location soon after and changed.
Rained soon after.Great. I had just gotten into my uniform,and in less than 5minutes,it started to rain.LOL.
The rain got heavier,distributed Ponchos for cadets,made sure the girls who were running got back to the ending point,and went to get shelter.
Road Run was cancelled.
Had NA meeting back in school.
Lunched with the girls at Pastamania.
Combo B and Tiramisu :)

Cut hair:)
Worked at night.
Today was enjoyable,though the guests today were a lil bit dua pai.
:)tired,and OFF to SLEEP!
Oh,and I have eaten A LOT today!
5 breads,8 small doughnuts,2 and 1/4 of milo,without breakfast and dinner okay!
:)
Ciaos.