Tuesday, March 25, 2008
posted at 6:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST BEATRICE & XIN YAN! :))
What a tiring day! and IRRITATED by my nose.
Just can't stop sneezing.
[I'm missed right?Or should I say,I missed YOU? :) ]
:)
Usual lessons.
A hilarious day.
Bought DAISY milk.
Teeny straw dropped into the packet.
Got a BIGGER SIZE straw.
What a scene .
&I forgot my Chinese Text again.
Borrowed from Richard.
THANKS!:)
You saved me from potential-outstanding.
Got my PE shirt out of the locker.
&I forgot the combination again :(LMAO.
GP,then PE!
2.4 Trial.So dead right now.
Legs aren't able to stand my weight no more.
PLUS!
Sally,Christella,Cha Ying and i went to the toilet.
&&&!We found that the area around our EYES were GREEN!
SHOCKED!
&We crapped what will happen after that?
Will it TURN PURPLE???!!!
And we wondered did we fell down or something???!!!
We don't remembered we were hit by anyone,nor did we FELL.
LOL.
Incline pull-up and Sit up,AND OFF!
TO HOME!
:)
Darn tired.Finished LIT work!
& pinned up my CURTAINS!
WACKY DAY!

(after PE. SALLY! )