Thursday, March 13, 2008
posted at 10:38 PM
Today's OG 10's OUTING!
oh well.
10 people were expected to come,but end up only 7!:(
How disappointing!
&I thought I was late! Supposed to meet 1030 @ Jurong East Station.
Arrived at JE 10 minutes late,BUT! Pei Rong is the only one there.
Waited for Sheau Jyu and headed over to ECP.
Serene and Rui Yong and another ATTACHEE were already at ECP,
and! They reported that ECP was STILL bright.
But it started to rain when we reached ECP.
Great.So we had LUNCH at ECP.
LOL.
(people went ECP to cycle,skate,and play.We went there for lunch.LOL.)
MacDonald-ed and decided to head to TAMPINES MALL for MOVIE! :)
Cabbed over to TAMPINES as it was raining heavily.
Decided to watch STEP UP 2!
YAY!:) I really wanted to watch this movie,and had been waiting since FEBRUARY as I watched the trailer before :)
And we WAITED and WAITED for the movie for an hour.
(movie starts at 1515 :))


wait and wait..


Wanted to take NEOS!But the guys REFUSED..


Slacked in the NEOs shop..
And the MOVIE was FANTASTIC!
IT was COOL!
IT was EVERYTHING! :)
I give it 4.5 STARS! :)
Had dinner after that with SHEAU JYU.
Pei Rong went for family dinner at Raffles City,while the others went home.
(the attachee went home before we went for the movies.)
Had Dinner at PASTAMANIA @ CINE.


Window shopped after that :)
Went to look for PRIDE and PREJUDICE but to no avail.
:(Sians.I'm panicking right now.

The girls :)