X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, March 22, 2008
posted at 10:00 PM

SJ training today :)
Over @ HQ.
& I was early today.
BUT!The others were later.LMAO.
When I was late,everyone was early.
WHEN I'm early,everyone was late.LOL.

Waited and WAITED for everyone to arrive,and only managed to leave at 0845 ++.

Refresher course for everyone of us.
It's the same.
Was freezing in the Lecture room.
Went for lunch.
The Sirs brought are SO far for LUNCH,
BUT there's only a small variety of food.LMAO.
Went back & had lunch :)

The food I ordered was YUMMY on the Menu,
wasn't that nice when it was served.Oh well,but it was okay :)

Went back CCK with all the donation tins after lunch.
The taxi ride was EW.
I was total giddiness.Oh man.

Luckily I went back with BEATRICE and SOK TING.
Wonder what will happen to them without me:)
Cos there were 2 boxes + a few cans + cardboard boxes. LOL.
so much things to carry.


Photobucket

My FA notes :)


Photobucket

1 box in the boot,the other on MY lap :)

Photobucket

(the shirt that the 6 of us bought[okay,excludes CHRISTINE].
:(( Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves right now :( )