Monday, March 24, 2008
posted at 4:58 PM
more than ever.Okay.
Today's a hell lot of laughters day. LMAO.
From the canteen to the Tutorial Classroom on the 3rd floor,
I can't stop laughing!
ROFL!
One look at Eloise, and I would be doubled over with laughter.
Her expression was darn FUNNY can!:))
OH!And I nearly spoilt the photocopy machine in the library!
We had a 2 hour long break, and Eloise wanted to print some stuff.
So they went to the library and tried,but needed a photocopy card.
Went bookshop to purchased one, & tried using the ones at the back.
Aren't working,plus got a thick layer of DUST.
Went back library, to photocopy.
We had a fun time photocopy-ing the stuffs!
:)
And I! You know the machine will make a sound when it senses a card as we inserted into the machine right?
I purposely DON'T allow the machine to get the card.
The next time I inserted the card,it WENT in,BUT the machine kept flashing "INSERT CARD".
I was shocked can!
Luckily, the solution was to switch off the machine and on it again.
LMAO.Was darn relieved after that.PHEW!
Lessons ended at 1500.
What a tiring day!
Tomorrow's time-table is longer, that means tomorrow will be a MORE tiring day.
:(
Long jump tomorrow. WHEW! NOT looking forward for HIGH jump!:(
Ciaos.
