X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Monday, March 10, 2008
posted at 11:22 AM

I'm BACK!

okay.I didn't go overseas or anything actually.
Have been busy working for the last 2 days,
and it's darn tiring okay!

:(
`aches.
oh dear.
Chinese Orchestra training on WEDNESDAY.
I'm lazy!
:(

OUTLINE for this week:
*OG outing :)
*S.DANG outing :)
*CLIQUE outing :)
*STUDY group :)
*Extract wisdom tooth
*CO practice
*SJ training(OOPS.miss out last Saturday training and meeting)

anddddddddd.....

*FOOD and SLEEP! :))

double LOVES;

_________________________________________________________________
PJ's life :)

Photobucket
EAT!

PJC life

SLACK!
(and the girls:kash.jyu.sze :) )

PJC life

ZI-LIAN!

XD.

and that's how we spend our free time! XD.