Friday, March 07, 2008
posted at 10:42 PM
&it all comes right down to you.Yippeee!
It's the end of term ONE!
Just 2 weeks of mass lectures and here we are,enjoying holidays while the JC2s get ready for their common test.
Oh well,in a year time,I will be the same as them :(
That's how pleasant and interesting my life can be.
08S13.okay.i have a really dao class okay.
Consisting of 6 guys,and totalling up to 22 people.
Gosh,such a small population.
Might as well opt to Arts Course. :(
Anyway,made the usual introductions,key-ed in admin stuff.
Go about normal schedule.
LIT was cancelled today,cos teacher wasn't able to make it.
So I have an hour break today :)
China Studies was next :)
And GP. GP went well today.
It just got better :)
Met up with SHARON for lunch.
We ate till we were SUPER full!
We bought deserts too :)
And I have a slight stomach ache.
Maybe it's because it's been a long time since I have eaten at the Food Junction.
It was usually Pizza Hut and Delifrance :)
OOPS.
Went back KRANJI SEC today!
&we saw many ex-KRANJIANS!But not that much,just the usual :)
And KSS had prize presentation today!
:)
SI LIN was awarded kay,and SOK TING.
Congrats to SOK TING for KRANJIAN AWARD!
:)

KRANJI's CUTE toilet DOOR!:)
LOVES;
oh my.my holiday is packed:)
OG outing,S.DANG outing,CLIQUES's outing,study outing.
And I need to get that nuisance wisdom tooth out :(
It was disturbing.
I'm tired!
And work tomorrow and SUNDAY.
:)