Monday, February 11, 2008
posted at 9:44 PM
Went to WISMA with Sharon to get her handphone-of-a-few-weeks repaired.
Only able to get her handphone back on 14th,this Thursday.
Poor thing:(
Had a break @ Food Republic.
bought MANGO PUDDING. (herm)
Bought a SURPRISE for JIEMEIs!:)
HUSH.SHUWEN will be the first to know,since I'm meeting her for work tomorrow.
And that reminds me: Sharon called to say that Serene asked me to work tomorrow.
LOL!hahas.too cute lar:)
Anyway.
Went over CINE and took NEOs!
It had been ages since I took NEOs alright!
should be half a year ago ba?!
And headed over to HEERENS..
and TOOK NEOs again!
AND!The price of NEOs had increased too!:(
And I spent $10.50 on NEOs today man!:(
What a waste!:(
All SHARON'S FAULT!
oops XD.hees.
Anyway.
Went NGEE ANN CITY and Sharon bought YU SHENG.
Was so tired,and our heels were in pain!
Cos we were wearing high heels!:(
Our fault!:(