X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Sunday, February 10, 2008
posted at 11:45 PM

wake me up when September ends.

Sharon called me at the last minute to take over Qi Fang who reported in sick.
So there I was,rushing to get everything ready,
and only came out of the house at 11 plus.
Sharon was later than I am.

Reached RTC round 11.45 I think.
Got changed and WORK!
:)

Nothing much to be done.
Learnt to fold the napkins used by the VIPs.
And we were crapping over there man.
Guess today's work was rather slack.
Folded napkins and crapped in Ballroom 1.hahas.

Serviced soon after.
Partnered with Wee Yee.LOL.
I tried to get out of his way man.
Luckily,Devi was like,nearby.
So everything went smoothly.

And realised that Sharon and some other people went to have dinner while some of us were left to manage the ballroom!
Was bored,so Liyana(I'm not sure of the spelling of her name) and I kept going out of the ballroom and slack.hees.

Function ended soon after and cleared and prepared for turnover.
Had dinner,and Iantou and Dean came into the canteen too.
Sauy-ly, Iantou came and sat in front of me.

and..
nevermind,those present in the canteen understands.
LOL.

Work ended round 8.30.
Headed for supper at DELIFRANCE @ Lot 1.
Poor Jun Hui,who lives at the EAST had to come over to the WEST for supper,cos he had to return SHARON's wallet,which she left in the Ladies.
LOL.Poor thing.
But it's okay right?
Sharon treated you for your,er,expensive desert.LOL.

Here's Jun Hui's expensive desert (Cerises Jubilée ):
Photobucket


Anyway,we ordered this er,VERY HUGE ice-cream thing!LOL!hahas.
Actually ,Zhi Xiong wanted to order this ice-cream thingy.
And the waiter said that was HUGE!
and his reaction was SO CUTE!hahas.
And my first reaction was...
er,definitely taller than us?!LOL!

And he told us to look at the table behind us.
So we SLOWLY,yes SLOWLY,like those slow motion thing,and looked behind.
And we were like,CHEY!
hahas.Thought was a huge giant for just 6.95!hahas.
So in the end Sharon and I ordered the same thing.

Sharon and mine orders:
Photobucket )
And!
the HUGE ice cream thing!:)

Photobucket

(Bits & Cookies)

But I ended up eating it alone anyway.
Managed to finish it.yeah.hahas.

And was darn full can.hahas.

PHEW!
:)
what a day!

LOVES;