X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, February 23, 2008
posted at 8:11 PM

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I'm BACK from my 3-day Orientation at PJC!
:)
And right now,I'm totally in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE with OG 10!:)
I love my OG!hahas.

DAY 2 was FUN alright!
Morning wasn't great,cos there were talks,and YEAH,they were boring.
hahas.

And we learnt 2 dances on Day 2!
The CUTE and the FUN dance.hahas.

I'm not sure what happened to me okay!
The 2 dances are simple,and YET!I took such a long time AND even felt DIFFICULT to learn!
:(
But it was fun alright!hahas.

After that was lunch and clan time.
And I went to volunteer to be the dancer for tomorrow's CAMPFIRE!
LOL!hahas.Though I'm not even sure I will want to go to work instead or not.

Games were fun!And tiring!
We were running around the whole school..UP and DOWN...

and the last game was WAR!hahas.
Against the people from other clans.
And I went to volunteer to be victim for the water-bombs.
The funny thing is,we were saying that no one wanted to bomb us,and we were happily saying that we were all dry,and SUDDENLY,bombs came flying EVERYWHERE.
One moment we were dry,the next,we were all WET!
:(
hahas.But it was fun!
It was cheering next and area cleaning.
De-briefed and HOME!
BETA was supposed to have meeting on the CLAN DANCE!
But we all went home as the OGLs were having a meeting.

DAY3 was UBERLY fun & HIGH too!
Bought uniforms from BIBI and BABA.
hahas,the name was so CUTE!:)
Tried CAFE's today's SPECIAL:Mango Madness.Not bad!:)
hahas.

Learnt MASS DANCE today.It was simpler.hahas.
Lunch and frantically got our dancers and choreographed our dance.
It was hard,and I kept laughing cos the guys moves were darn HILARIOUS!
hahas.

And our hard work pay off!We had everything ready!
Grabbed small bites for dinner and changed!

Too bad,campfire ended too soon.
I meant the fire at this paragraph okay!Cos the rain came after ALPHA did the RAIN DANCE.
LOL.
hahas.

Campfire continued in the hall.
We were crazy and everything,and cheered around.
And it ended too SOON!
:(

School and mass lectures starting next week!
:(