X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Thursday, February 28, 2008
posted at 6:34 PM

okay,I'm back here again.
Hopefully as the work load goes heavier and going overweight,
I won't be here typing as much.

Project Work was first lecture of the day.
Still searching for people having PW at the Cabin classroom,
and FINALLY!
Finally I found one!:)

Went for the lesson,and found familiar faces:Wan Ting,Xin Pei and Jeanie.
Should have ask them earlier.hahas.

Classroom was small,like duh,and lesson was alright,slightly sleepy.
hahas.
Class ended slightly late,and I had to rush over to H2 Chem at LT4.
Save me from Humiliation can?!
Everyone was like already in the LT and I had to sqint and find where the others were sitting,and wishing that I won't look like a total idiot.
And Shue Mei had to tell me that I DID look like a total idiot(during my 4 hours of free period) when I finally saw Beatrice and had to squeeze into an available seat at their row,but to save time I had ask them to move in ,BUT!Their butts and their brains just won't budge,and in the end,I have to squeeze in.

THANKS alot.

Chem lesson ended soon after and I went to find Sheau Jyu and Cherry.
Played Sudoku in the canteen before heading up for lectures in the hall.
I'm so BORED can.
Luckily I just have to AO a year of Chinese,and then ,THAT'S IT.
Good grief.

Lunched and went to the Sanctuary.
wanted to play POOL to spend some time,but apparently,everyone had the same thought,cos mostly have lectures in the afternoon.

Played board games with strangers.I don't know their names.hahas.
Sheau Jyu had lessons at 2.30, so went down.
But no one accompany me man!
Cos quite alot of people have econs,so there I was,spending those time in the library.
:(

Literature lesson started at 1600.
Unseen poem.
Shit man. For the past 2 years,I have tried my very best to run as far away as possible from poems already.
:(
I guess I can't really run away from it anymore,can I?

So dead.

Au-Revoir :)