
KSJ internal's today.
Home Nursing Station Master.
Handed with a walkie talkie without knowledge on walkie talkie language.
Time crawled by.
Everything came to an end with prize presentation,photo-taking session,provided-lunch.
Tears were shed.
Dearest girls;
I know you all have done your best.
It's okay to be immerse in Failure,as Failure is a procedure,a step towards Success.
This experience might let you girls gage where you all stand,and I really hope that you all will do as what you all say:That you all will work even harder and beat them all.
I'm glad of the spirit in each and everyone of you.
You all have put in a part,an effort,to bring you to where you are right now.
Look on the bright side darlings:)
I guess I have to say I'm sorry,that I wasn't able to come down this week to assist you girls before the competition.
And I forgot to give you all encouragement before the competition.
This is not an EMO post:)
Congratulations to those people who had won!
Continue to work had and strive for the better.
You all need more improvement okay!
rather disappointed with today's performance.
Though no chance to see how they fare in FA and FD.
Sians.
I'm so tired right now!
Feel like dozing off right away!
Only had 4 hours of sleep for the past 48hours!
It's shocking that I'm still standing,and sitting here and hitting the keys.
And crapping with Darlings in SJ room,and silly comments and tormenting questions and decisions.
I'm sorry.
I guess I have to break my pact.
I'm tied.I.can't.make.any.decision.
Where.oh.WHERE is the burning fire?
The past and the present;
I'm sorry,it's different right now.