X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
posted at 9:07 PM

Can't smile without you.


20 feb 08 :)

First day of school and I already doesn't have a good impression on it.
hahas.

Today's BORING!
:(
Lots of long speeches,and plus I only had 3.5 hours of sleep,and I nearly doze off!
Food in the canteen should be okay,though I heard it aren't that good.
PJ was bigger than KSS,and hopefully,I wouldn't get lost,cos I can't shi ying to a new environment that fast.hees.

We had the usual ice-breaker games.
Aren't that enthu,probably due to lack of sleep,or cos I only know KASH in my OG!
:(

And after that we had more speeches..
Their mass dance was okayy..
But I still prefer RED CAMP.
hahas.

Oh well.
Campfire on friday! Wondering if things aren't going any better,I will leave early to work.
To think about it,I don't think I can work in Cafe already!
Cos I'm not sure of the work load there, and I definitely can't stay for a year!
Cos PW and Chinese are to be completed this year.