X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
posted at 8:19 PM

Status: tired after a day work at Raffles Town Club!
:)

What happened today was expected,
since I practically attended at least 1 function every year.
But it was darn tiring!
And my heels HURT alot!

Started work at 1000,
and first mistake: I had black stockings instead!
:(
Had to part with my 5 BUCKS,5 bucks luh!
:(
5 bucks for a pair of normal stockings!

First job of the day:Folding napkins!
LOL!
Had breakfast-lunch,and continued folding napkins with a new friend a made today!
And!she lived in Bukit Panjang too!:)

hahas.
We were send into the ballroom to help after that.
Was so blur can!
And embarrassed,cos I can't really understand their instructions and no idea where all the things were!
And I think they were rather exasperated with me la!

Time passed quickly,
with many rounds of filling up the goblets,folding napkins,get new cutleries,getting water..
4 hours standing and walking..

And it was a malay wedding's buffet lunch.

It ended ar 1600,
and cleared everything up,
and got ready for the night's dinner.
Finished setting up the ballroom,and hour later.

Cleaned up the table room and left at 1800,with today's pay!
:)

So tired,
and suddenly remembered this year's resolutions,
reminded by Luqman.

Will update with my new year's resolutions!
:)

LOVES;

au revoir