X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Friday, December 21, 2007
posted at 11:50 PM

Went to the Golden Mile Complex today.
I actually didn't know where it was okay.
And I went to the wrong place.
so darn embarrassed la.
LOL.

Frantically called Derrick Sir.
Luckily he was at the HQ,so went and met him alright.
I wrote a check can!
XD.hahas.

Had lunch with Sir luh.
His eyes were glued to the TV la.
Cos it was having this,erm,introducing those pram beds for infants.
hahas.

Went to meet Amirah and Aishah at Lavender MRT Station.
LOL.
They were supposed to be there by 1445!And at around that time,they were still somewhere in the West!

Was so darn pissed actually!
Went to the toilet,and waited at Bedok till 1530,I think.

Bus-ed to Parkway Parade,
and walked to East Coast.
LOL!

The BBQ pit was at F can!
And we were at B!
We walked,I high-heeled okay!
:(
Was so frustrated that I wanted to threw out my highheel.
Put on my slippers instead.
PHEW!

And we were practically walking non-stopping for like,45 minutes.
GAWD!:(
But we had fun walking!
Cos we were chatting and walking.
We kept asking each other:Are we there yet?
and the answer was always soon!
and the question was repeated every five minutes.
LOL!

And saw wake-boarding which was like,so COOL!:)

Finally!We reached area F,pit 57!:)
rested there for awhile,and went to the rocks!
hahas.
Emo-ing there alright.hahas.


Other people arrived,
and the SLs went to help with the food.
It was drizzling,and we went back to the shelter.

BBQ was not bad,I guess.
We were served la.OOPS!

High-ed around,
and waited for the arrival of Charmaine!
She finally arrived!1 hour before we wanted to leave!:(
And with Fabian too!
LOL!


And I finished 4 packets of drinks!
hahas.
Lompang Hannah's parents car to the nearest MRT station.
We were on the phone with Charmaine luh.
Then don't know why!
Charmaine's voice changed dramatically!
To a guy's one!
LOL!
Charmaine evolved to Fabian!
LOL!

hahas.
Arrived home rather late!
off to sleep!