No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART
scandalous
Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIESfriendsKSJAB!& meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Layout: kisses.away
Resources: xxx
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
posted at 9:42 PM
VIKINGS ROCKS!!!!!!:)
I guess my posts for the next three days would be GREEN in colour!
Cos VIKINGs are GREENNNNNNN!
I'm so HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH today!
kays. For those out there who do not know what's going on,
NGEE ANN POLY's RED CAMP started TODAY! Administration was long. Cheers were taught. And the MC,MATTHEW was so darn familiar! He was the guy we saw at DXO too! hahas.Singapore's SMALL! LOL.
anyways. Started visiting schools. so funny!hahas. And we were ZI-HIGH there lurh.
KFC was lunch today! hahas. Shrooms burger without any mushrooms! LOL!hahas.
Went to Infocom Tech next. hahas. SO COOL! and FUN!hahas. FAIZAL went up for this game,which I forgot what's the title. HE WON! And we SCREAMED!LOL! cos nobody did that. And KRANJIANS were like,more than 20 people la! So many! hahas.
Then went for tour. FAIZAL was so funny!hahas. PARA PARA first and next was er,hahas. Don't know how to describe,but was very funny! hahas.
The invention of the EZ-LINK same concept.hahas. so COOL! hahas. Saw zhenshun sir lurh. LOL.
CCA fiesta was ok. Amirah was so funny when she kicked that thing.hahas. Aishah too. hahas. They kicked,but no vibration.hahas.
Then they tried uni-cycling.hahas. And ATIQAH and AMIRAH double-cycled. LOL! They cycled out of boundary!LOL! so funny!hahas.
Then we saw cheer-leading! and DANCING! Had some fun there,and went for dinner. Buffet lurh.hahas.
Then de-brief,lucky draws,and cheerings! LOL! and MASS DANCE!I'm so GOING TO ENJOY TOMORROW! :)
And I went home ALONE today. ':)' Guess sometimes you can't really rely on anyone yeah? Sometimes,everything is just a lie. I don't mean you. I mean,ME. :)