Thursday, November 08, 2007
posted at 11:57 PM
I'm bored!
That's why I'm here:(
It's DEEPAVALI!:)
I actually have this crazy idea of lighting candles and line them up outside my house.
hahas.
OH well.
Today's
GRANDPA'S BIRTHDAY too!:)
Too bad,can't really enjoy my meal!:(
A swelling on my lips,
and a toothache,
which was definitely my dearest foe:(
sighs.
Even though I got through 3 rounds kays.
Just so disappointed that there isn't er,this paste thing lar.
hahas.
:)
oh well.
Looking forward to this events!:))
And updating on my dates out!LOL!:)
16-18: Might be the last time stepping in and out of school already.
It's SJ Annual Training Camp.Going back NOT as a cadet now!:)
21-23: NGEE ANN POLY RED CAMP!
For other fellow participants out there,which group/colour are you all in?I'm in GREEN!LOL!WEITNG too!:)
Reply me soon yeah!:)24&25:might be out,er,doing some girly stuffs?hahas
26:PROM NIGHT!:)))
From then onwards,..er...hahas.
JIO ME OUT CAN!I don't want to ROT at home!
hahas.Not really,I will have the companionship of X-FAMILY and LOVERS.hahas
However,my first priority will be SJ stuff,I guess:)
LOTS OF LOVES;