Friday, November 09, 2007
posted at 11:49 AM
I guess sooner or later,
everyone will start writing on their blog soon.
all emo-ing.hahas.
Really.Just read KIM's blog.hahas.
I'm gonna leave
KRANJI SECONDARY SCHOOL soon.
The place that I once told myself that I won't go into,
that my capabilites are better,but ended up at KRANJI in the end.
Well.I never regret this choice.
The place that I grow up,
the place that taught me a lot of things.
The place that aids me looking at this world as a whole,
The place that we call our second home,
the place that we nurture,develop us as a whole,
the place that we are forced to be disciplined,
the place we laugh,cry,be it tears of sorrow or of joy,
the place we buried our memories,
my memory lane.
I will miss my KRANJI life.
The friends that we made through this short 4 years,
the encouragements we gave each other when we were all so demoralised,
the teamwork we have in slacking and working together.
Night studies crazes in the parade square,
cam-whoring and singing in the toilets.
And I will miss 4D'o7.
The stuff we did as a class,
the laughters,
the birthday songs,the crazy children's songs we sang without shame in the canteen,
all efforts in bonding of 4D,
despite several internal conflicts:(
How I wish time will just stop right now,
let us have the last moment together.
4 years is just too too short.
It seems that yesterday, I was just a secondary one NERDY student stepping into a new school,in new uniform,new bag,new shoes.
and then, today is the last day in KRANJI.
I'm so gonna miss my SJAB cadet life too.
:(
The hollering of commands and orders ringing in our ears,
"I GIVE YOU 5 MINUTES TO CHANGE INTO YOUR PT KIT NOW!"
Enduring under the hot sun, beads of sweat forming on our forehead.
the fun and laughters and crazy ideas the 6 ULTIMATES have,the sacrificed time we gave for SJ.
I still have the habit of checking the SJ Board whenever I pass by it.
The habit of peeking into the SJ room to see anyone's there.
And the habit of hanging out with my juniors.
The various events that we attended,
various outdoor programmes that nurtured us into young leaders.
The prizes we achieved during competitions.
Most importantly,
best prize that I had ever have is:
PRIDE.The pride in winning,the pride in our rising reputation,not just one young corps,
but one young competent corps.
Fond memories of the trainings;First-Aid,Home Nursing and Footdrill.
And I will miss my friends too.
The laughter,joy ,
and tears.
I'm glad that I can stand by you,though I'm noe with little words when comes to consoling people,
and I'm glad that you all stand by me too.
The crazy times we had together.
and I'm so glad you all are behind me,supporting me all the time.
Yeah.I guess that's all that I want to say to you guys.
26 NOVEMBER will be the last time we can GET HIGH all together.
The last day as a whole,as one family,as one KRANJI.
ONE TEAM!