X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
posted at 1:02 AM

INCONSOLABLE- Backstreet Boys

I close the door

Like so many times, so many times before
Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor
When I let you walk away tonight
Without a word

I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling, ohh
If you were here right now, I swear,
I'd tell you this

CHORUS:
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all i ever want, it comes right down to you
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I climb the walls
I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no.
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call?
Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility


CHORUS:
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I don't want to be like this,
I just want to let you know,
Everything that I'm holding,
Is everything I can't let go, can't let go.

CHORUS:
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

Don't you know it baby
I don't want to waste another day

I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable