Tuesday, November 27, 2007
posted at 2:00 AM
GRAD NIGHT'S O-V-E-R.
Luckily,due to kiasu-ness,and despo-ness,
I managed to reduce the size of the rashes.
They aren't that visible now.
Was browsing on the net on recommended suitable treatments for sand flies bites.
Oh well.I don't think I'm trying on those.
Worried I will get more rashes instead.:(
Anyway.
Went to BPP,with the comany from SHARON DARLING.
As usual,I was late.:(
Forgave yeah!I was watching LOVERS.OOPS.
Anyway.
Finally nought my tiara!:)
hahas.
Went to take a peak at HUILING and gang.hahas.
They had just finished doing their hair I think.
Went home to finish my nails and filled or stomach.
Got dressed,and headed to the salon.
It did not take long,
and overall was not bad I guess.hahas.
Creepy thing was that when we were walking towards the main road,got this huge lorry drove pass,and the 'contents' inside were like,'wolf-whistled'?No idea.hahas.
It gave me the creeps man.
Cabbed to WOODLANDS and MRTed to DHOBY GHAUT.
Met up with JIALI,SILIN and SANDY and cabbed to RASA SENTOSA.
Our GRAD VENUE.
hahas.
Everyone was PROPERLY DRESSED!Except for some lar.hahas.
oopsy.
Anyway,GRAD night started soon after.
Realised the BALLROOM was so darn small.
And SO NOT COLD!hahas.
And it was so BORING inside that we went out and TOOK PHOTOES!oops.hahas.
Anyway.Dishes started to come in.
Games were played.
Went out to take more photoes:)
CHRISTINE had a simliar dress as JANICIA.hahas.
and SIMILIAR to the girl at DXO!hahas.
Talk about cincidence.hahas.
Missed out a few dishes due to us going POOL-ing lar.hahas.
and DANCING!hahas.
Remembered of ZOUKOUT.hahas.
SO FUN!
and HUGS for EVERYONE!
:)