Tuesday, November 13, 2007
posted at 8:35 PM
A day after O LEVEL.
LOL.
hahas.
Yeah.Went over to JIALI's house today.
Met her up at BPP first lurh,and bought materials needed for today's session and main aim:
the CARD for SILIN!:)
And it's A3 size okay!:)
Well.
Spent a lot of time there laughing,and a lot on time on FARENHEIT!LOL!
We were discussing them lar.hahas.
The end product was nice lar,a lot of manual work!LOL.Actually all is manual work lurh.
XD.
:)
Finished the card at around,hmm,4,I think?
And SHARON went off.
Then SHU WEN,JIA LI,SANDY and I decided to do video!LOL!
Wanted to do the WO YOU WO DE YOUNG dance moves huh.
hahas!We practically spend an hour on it yeah!
And in the end,we did not.
And we had this er,fight scene.
and it took 3 takes,the 3rd take to make it right!
I was the one who screwed the first 2 take okay!
Cos I was,er,a bit TOOT.hahas/
(DON'T KNOW WHY !AFTER A DAY AT DXO,I HAD HEARING and VERBAL PROBLEMS!:( )
Recorded songs and messages.
All end around 7.hahas.