No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART
scandalous
Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIESfriendsKSJAB!& meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Layout: kisses.away
Resources: xxx
Don't remove the creds! or else
Friday, October 12, 2007
posted at 1:37 PM
Starting from tomorrow, the countdown to O LEVELs will be a SINGLE DIGIT.
Gawd. I don't feel that I'm prepared. All the MOCKS that we had done, I still that it's not enough. It's MOCKing.:(
:( Rushing against the time, conquering that PLAY monster within me. Frantically rushing to save my future,my goals.
Will I be able to reach the TOP? :(
Class size has SHRUNK. From a POPULATION of 40, it's 18 TODAY! LOL!
and a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS.RAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
:))
I will remember my contract. 6 ESSAYS for MRS.RAM. I will do it and give it to YOU as a present! XD.
hahas. Class was boring.Classroom seems BIGGER now, not much people.
Canteen was CREEPY. So QUIET.
Was looking down from the classroom corridor. No souls on the 1st,2nd and 3rd floor. Our level is quiet, not the usual DIN,chaos. :( So going to miss my KRANJI life.
How I wished time will go SLOWER for the next week. Let me enjoy staying and studying in KRANJI. Was enjoying KRANJI NIGHT LIFE yesterday. SO COOL! As in ,COOLING lar. And the stars.:)
And the HALL! It was like INDONESIA yesterday. So HAZY! LOL!
WEDNESDAY! I was in TAIPEI from 7.30 to 9! LOL! :)
So Going to miss NIGHT STUDY and NIGHT CLASSES. Teacher s' RANTS. NAGS.
:) What an EMO post. Another similar post will be up after the Os. Wish me luck! :))