X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Monday, October 08, 2007
posted at 10:18 PM

I enjoy my day out today!:)

hahas.

YUP!
Went to DXO today.

A wonderful experience,
just that it's WOOP over there!
I'm not HIGH over there,but I definitely LOVED the atmosphere over there.
so cool,just like a real pub.:)
oh well.
It was definitely BOOM-ing and DEAFENING over there ya.
Base was DARN loud.
hahas.

Well.Actually not much people there lurh.
Don't think it was crowded or anything over there.

Guests like MISS SINGAPORE was over there,
STAR SEARCH 1ST RUNNER UP CHEN WEI LIEwas over there!:)
and sitting BESIDE me okay!
So disappointed that I could not communicate with him:(

hahas.

OH well.
NATHAN was there,if you do know who's he.
He was lugging a haversack,by the way.so WEIRD.
hahas.

And there was the PROM QUEEN and KING pageant.
There was this 2 nominated KINGS,who sang one of the jay chou's song.
they were definitely YAO ZHI BU QING lurh!XD.

And freebies were up for grab!Aishah went up,which was a shock.
hahas.
She sang with the Mc,NAFIA