No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART
scandalous
Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIESfriendsKSJAB!& meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Layout: kisses.away
Resources: xxx
Don't remove the creds! or else
Thursday, September 13, 2007
posted at 2:42 PM
YAYY! Left one more PHYSICS PAPER 1 to go. :(
Chem was do-able today. But so screw-ED. Realised that I drew wrongly for the last question in SECTION A. SIGHS.
Got this question which asked about Acid Rain and blahblah. SCRIBBLED!XD.
hahas.
:( Hmm. Not sure whether we need to go to school tomorrow or not. Feel like going SHOOTING tomorrow lehs. hahas. But the others have lessons or papers tomorrow. I mean,the BOBBIES/BAOBEIS lar. hahas.