Friday, August 10, 2007
posted at 9:22 PM
POST-NATIONAL DAY ACTIVITES:
Yay.
Went out studying with AMIRAH,CHIN MING and EVELYN.
LOL!
Sorry huh.Was late for nearly an hour.
SORRY!Not that I wanted to be late huh.
Did CHEM today.
Intended to do SS,but library was damn cold.
Distracted.
And whole time during lunch was crapping.LOL!
Silly me.
Catching up with them lar.
Bought Physics Year Series.
Bumped into SENIOR JESSIE!
LOL!hahas.
I know,you know lar.hahas.
___________________________
Chatting with dearest SOK TING online now.
LOL!
BIG PLANS!
hahas.
Derrick Sir was trying to bribe me with chocs a few days before!
So we come up with this conditions:
I will ask for a car,
a 6-seater,minimum.
SOK TING will ask for a PENTHOUSE!
So that the 6 of us can live TOGETHER!xD
hmm.Don't know what will the others want?
hmm..
hahas.
And insurance!
And home-designer!To design the house to our liking!
LOL!
xDD
-big plans till now.
LOL!