X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, August 04, 2007
posted at 9:44 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO


YONG SHU WEN:))


SI LIN,JIA LI and I actually wanted to surprise SHU WEN.
But then in the end,due to our poor acting skills,
SHU WEN knew already la!:)

But then we followed our plan as usual..

SI LIN and JIA LI went to take bus while I took the MRT.
Reached Jurong Point before them and went to POP to check out the Phyics Year by year series.
Wondering buying the book with work solutions or the one without it.
Bought some other accessories and went POP to join them.

Proceeded to find SAKAE SUSHI,but we could only find ICHIBAN SUSHI.
:(

WE then moved to WEST MALL SAKAE SUSHI.
Saw Ms.Natasha and one of KSS new teacher,I think.

SHU WEN and SENG were aleady there waiting for us.
Started to GOBBLE SUSHI.
NOTE THAT IT'S GOBBLE.

In 30 minutes time,we finished 33 plates.
And then we then realised that WEEKENDS DON'T HAVE BUFFET MEAL.
LOL!

xDDD

SHU WEN then had to finish a set of obstacles to get her present.
Her first one was TO FIND 4 GUYS ANND ASKED THEM FOR THEIR NUMBERS.

It was changed to find any person,as WEN could not do it.
hahas.

Luckily I saw my cousin,and asked number from her.PHEW!
One done,4 left to go.

Then something went wrong huh.
Went shopping and JIA LI bought a bag.LOL!